News

Company Culture is Key

Posted by Brink Results | August 30th, 2017 | No Comments »

Creating and Sustaining a Cohesive Culture for Success Does your company’s culture fuel success, or does it impede progress? Creating a winning organizational culture is as important as corporate strategy. Smart executives know that fostering the right culture can be…

READ MORE >

The Case for Vacation

Posted by Brink Results | August 7th, 2017 | No Comments »

The Case for Vacation Taking Time Off Reboots Creativity “Take a break!” — These words may seem counter-intuitive to the work ethic of those who would seek to advance their careers and catapult their businesses to success. Working hard is…

READ MORE >

Four Reasons Millennials Might Be the Best Workers

Posted by Brink Results | July 7th, 2017 | No Comments »

Connecting with the Millennial Workforce: Four Reasons Millennials Might Be the Best Workers   Narcissistic. Entitled. Lazy. These are the words often used to describe Millennials. But is this fair? Millennials — those born in the ’80s and ’90s, also…

READ MORE >

A Means for Measuring Success

Posted by Brink Results | June 6th, 2017 | No Comments »

Core Values. Mission. Vision.  What’s the Difference?  If you have ever asked yourself this question, please know you are not alone: many of our clients have faced this question at some point in their history. Step by step, below, we…

READ MORE >

Achieving Maximum Performance

Posted by Brink Results | April 28th, 2017 | No Comments »

Organizational Assessments: What they are and why your organization needs one. Sometimes you know things aren’t functioning as optimally as they could, but it’s too overwhelming to drill down and figure out what’s wrong, much less implement positive change. Inertia…

READ MORE >

Spring Into Team Motivation

Posted by Brink Results | March 27th, 2017 | No Comments »

Behavior is like a glacier. We can see 10 percent of the glacier on the surface, but the other 90 percent is below the surface. That 90 percent represents the “why” of personal behavior. On the surface, two people may…

READ MORE >

Visit BRINK’s Booth #4101 at THE CAR WASH SHOW! (presented by ICA)

Posted by Brink Results | March 24th, 2017 | No Comments »

VISIT WITH BRINK AT THE CAR WASH SHOW April 4-6, 2017 at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino and the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel. Presented by the International Car Wash Association. For more info, visit THE CAR WASH SHOW online.…

READ MORE >

BRINK RESULTS TO SPEAK AT THE 2017CABINETS & CLOSETS CONFERENCE

Posted by Brink Results | March 1st, 2017 | No Comments »

Brink Results, a business training and consulting firm assisting businesses in obtaining measurable results in their training, hiring, and management practices, will speak at the 2017 Cabinets & Closets Conference on April 11, 2017.  Conference sessions will be held in…

READ MORE >

The Power of Coaching

Posted by Brink Results | February 27th, 2017 | No Comments »

How do you handle a low performer? In every business, industry or department, there are always those who struggle to meet goals. They’re not just underperforming compared to their most successful peers; these folks are at the bottom of the…

READ MORE >

Brink Results to Speak and Exhibit at Southwest CW Association Expo Feb 28

Posted by Brink Results | February 8th, 2017 | No Comments »

Steve Gaudreau, co-founder and President of Brink Results, LLC, a training and consulting firm that assists clients in obtaining measurable results in their training, hiring, and management practices, will speak on Hiring, Training, and Retaining Successful Managers at the Southwest…

READ MORE >